Wednesday 14 May 2008

Final Ideas



The main tools used throughout this project was the lasso tool, Cloning tool and the Blur tool, you can see this by the number of screen grabs that I have selected to place on this page. The most useful tool out of the entire selection was possibly the Cloning tool. This helped me alot with using photoshop. As I had never used photoshop befor I found it rather hard to get use to this brief but I felt overall that the images That I have produced are quite successful, the main task for me was to just get use to photoshop and try and produce something that interested me and that I was proud of.



In my opinin this is the best image out of the three, mainly because I spent alot more time on this image trying to make it perfect, as I dont think I would change anything to it, however when in my last crit presenting the work, it was suggested that i caould of used the reflection in the glass to place in another image of myself, now that i think about it that would probably of been an interesting effect.

No comments: