Wednesday 14 May 2008

Breakfast Task


This was actually the first set of images that I worked on with photoshop. It became quite complicted when taking my images as you can see i have set up a table for breakfast and this became quite complicated when deciding what I needed to place where and what picture I need ed to place certain objects in, however the images turned out alot better then i thought. When using photoshop it started out quite well it was only toward the end that I began to pick up on certain points that I was not happy with. Unfortunatly as you can see above when I came to finishing off the last touches of my images there was a fault with the system and my images were coming out all pixelated with the different colours spread across the picture. Thankfully when coming to print off my images this problem had gone and I was able to print out as I wanted it, however I was not able to make any of the adjustment that I wanted, this was mainly to the outline of the hair and the brighness in one of the charcters of me. Overall in my opinon it did turn out rather well, much better than what I expected when starting this brief.

No comments: